The following notes come from Illinois assistant Lisa Cermignano talking about "How To Think Like A Head Coach."
1. Anticipate...always stay 2 steps ahead.
2. Speak your head coach's language...have open and honest dialogue with your head coach.
3. Put the time in...strive to be better each day; always look to learn.
4. Know your boss.
5. Understand where you are working and who you are working with.
6. Be about TEAM...be an example and keep everyone on the same page.
7. Be proactive...become a housekeeper.
8. Work Ethic
9. Be confident...know the game; know the business; know you.
10. Be loyal! It is not your program; it is not about you; it is not about power; it is not about money.