1. Roles: Define, Understand, Accept, Fulfill
2. On a good team a few guys do the dirty jobs. On a great team everyone does the dirty jobs.
3. Brad Stevens on Eli Lily: "Do your job the best you can and everything else will work itself out."
4. You have to know what you know and what you don't know. Knowing what you don't know is probably more important than knowing what you know. Know who you are and what your game is. A person has to know their limitations.
5. I am a setup man now and I must learn to use other people's talents in order to use my own.
Please be sure to check out: www.CoachDonMeyer.com