1. Everything we do in practice is competitive.
2. Stats are kept on every player in practice, every practice.
3. We practice 6 game situations daily for 7-8 minutes. Make sure you get your players in simulated game-winning situations as often as possible.
4. All drills include both offense and defense.
5. Make sure you have carry-over into games from your drills. All drills involve full-court transition.
6. I don’t set goals—I set a standard of excellence. You’ll always have control that way whether you play a good team of poor team. This takes away the pressure to win. That takes care of itself.