Sunday, May 20, 2012

MAKE MAJOR CHOICES TO SET UP MAJOR DECISION MAKING

One of the most valuable things I’ve done in my life is to make major choices before times of crisis or decision:

Attitude: I choose and display the right attitudes daily.

Priorities: I will determine and act upon important priorities daily.

Health: I will know and follow healthy guidelines daily.

Family: I will communicate with and care for my family daily.

Thinking: I will practice and develop good thinking daily.

Commitment: I will make and keep proper commitments daily.

Finances: I will earn and properly manage finances daily.

Faith: I will deepen and live out my faith daily.

Relationships: I will initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.

Generosity: I will plan for and model generosity daily.

Values: I will embrace and practice good values daily.

Growth: I will desire and experience improvements daily.

From "Leadership Gold" by John Maxwell