Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A LOOK BACK AT SOMEOUTSTANDING STEP UP PRESENTATIONS

Today I am spending some time working on my presentation for the annual A Step Up Assistant Coaching Symposium.  I have been honored to be a part of Felicia Hall Allen's vision to grow our game through educating our assistant coaches.  Each year Felicia and her husband Johnny, dedicate themselves to putting on a special event and this year is not different. It's interesting to note that these presenters are now head coaches.

Here are some links to just a few of my favorite presenters and the notes I took while they spoke:

Mike Rhodes, now the head coach at Rice, gave us a look inside the "VCU Havoc Press Defense."

Joni Crenshaw, now the head coach at Georgia, spoke about "Presenting Yourself and Thinking Like a Head Coach."

Karen Ashton, now the head coach at Texas, shared thoughts about "Positioning Yourself as a Valuable Part of the Program."