1. Shooters must get open to receive the ball. (Many shooters do not have this skill).
2. Shooters must exhibit good shot selection. (Bad shot selection lowers shooting percentage).
3. Shooting form must be consistent.
4. Good shooters CONCENTRATE on the shot and focus on thetarget.
5. Good shooters have CONFIDENCE in their shooting ability.
6. Good shooters maintain GOOD BALANCE on the shot.
6. Become a good passer. Good shooters are often double-teamed and have opportunities for assists to teammates.
7. Acknowledge the pass you receive from a teammate.