Thursday, October 9, 2008

TIGER TRAITS (#1)

Anyone that knows me knows I don't golf. Check that -- have never golfed. I don't have the patience for it. But I am absolutely consumed with Tiger Woods and why he has become the most dominate athlete of our time. There is a book titled "Tiger Traits" written by Nate Booth that takes a look at Tiger and some of the secrets of his success.

From time to time I'll share some with you starting with the fact that Tiger is first and foremost a student with an unbelievable desire to improve..

"He's the best student I ever had. He's like a sponge -- he soaks up information and he always wants to learn and get better."
-Butch Harmon- (one of Tiger's coaches)

"I never met any athlete who worked as hard on his game as Tiger."
-Charles Barkley-

"You should learn something from each and every round you play."
-Tiger Woods-