Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HOOPTHOUGHTS REACHES 1,000,000 VIEWS

Sometime early this morning I received the 1,000,000th visitor to Hoop Thoughts.  I've got to be honest -- that was exciting for me.  When I started the blog by in September of 2008 I had two goals:

#1 Learn more about coaching and teaching utilizing the Stephen Covey creed that "the best way to learn is to teach."

#2 Share some thoughts and ideas that I learned from others.  I'd worked for Dale Brown at LSU and was mentored by Don Meyer who both shared a great love of passing on what we know.

I had no idea that the blog would be as popular as it has become.

Certainly I owe a great deal of gratitude to so many.  I have had no original ideas to post -- only great thoughts that I've read, viewed or been told by so many great and wonderful people out there.  Thanks to all who have shared and all that have read.

Here's to the next million hits!