Saturday, August 22, 2009

HELP!

OK coaches, if you've been following me on twitter, you know that I'm about a week in to studying the closeout. It's an area of our game that we want to try and improve upon from last year. I've had some great conversation with a couple of coaches that I greatly respect in Greg Brown of Central Florida and Jim Boone of Tusculum, but I want to reach out to all of you as well.

I'm looking for anything that you do in regard to closeouts that you really like. It can be technique, terminology or drills. Anything you think is unique to what you do or something that has really helped your team closeout well.

Send me what you got at: rstarke@lsu.edu

In return, what I'll do (with each one's permission of course) is post a blog with all the material I gather and credit to who sends it to me.

Look forward to any and all help.

Thanks,

Bob