Monday, April 13, 2009

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM WOODY

"Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect."

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

"Paralyze Resistance with persistence."

"Success -- it's what you do with what you've got."

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good. That's just the way it is. And if you believe that and live by it, you'd be surprised at how much you can have."

"A man is always better than he thinks."

"The minute I think I'm getting mellow, I'm retiring. Who ever heard of a mellow winner?"

"Without winners, there wouldn't even be any civilization."

"Indomitable in victory, insufferable in defeat."

-Woody Hayes-