1. Individual TimeMake each player feel that you are passionate about helping him or her to be the best player possible. Show them through your actions that you are trying to make them a better player.
2. Never waste timeDon’t abuse your time together. Be organized.
3. Pace of practicePractice should flow.
4. Make practice competitiveChallenge your players with games, keep score, etc.
5. Vary the ways you communicate with your playersEx/video, handouts, etc.
6. Overload your players/challenge them3 on 2, 3 on 5, 2 on 1, etc.
7. Integrate your game plan into practice sessions
8. Teach the meaning of teamworkPlayers need to learn to recognize each others accomplishments
9. Always reinforce the outcomes you expect.
10. End each practice on a positive note.Not just with words but with accomplishments.