You need all the thinking “pieces” to become the kind of person who can achieve great things. Those pieces include the following eleven skills:
1. Seeing the wisdom of big-picture thinking.
2. Unleashing the potential of focused thinking.
3. Discovering the joy of creative thinking.
4. Recognizing the importance of realistic thinking.
5. Releasing the power of strategic thinking.
6. Feeling the energy of possibility thinking.
7. Embracing the lessons of reflective thinking.
8. Questioning the acceptance of popular thinking.
9. Encouraging the participation of shared thinking.
10. Experiencing the satisfaction of unselfish thinking.