Wednesday, June 9, 2010

POSITIVE IMPACT TEST

From Tom Rath and Donald Clifton's "How Full Is Your Bucket," comes a Positive Impact Test:

1. I have helped someone in the last 24 hours.

2. I am an exceptionally courteous person.

3. I like being around positive people.

4. I have praised someone in the last 24 hours.

5. I have developed a knack for making other people feel good.

6. I am more productive when I am around positive people.

7. In the last 24 hours, I have told someone that I cared about her or him.

8. I make it a point to become acquainted with people wherever I go.

9. When I receive recognition, it makes me want to give recognition to someone else.

10. In the last week, I have listened to someone talk through his or her goals and ambitions.

11. I make unhappy people laugh.

12. I make it a point to call each of my associates by the name she or he likes to be called.

13. I notice what my colleagues do at a level of excellence.

14. I always smile at the people I meet.