1. COMMUNICATE with teammates and coaches. Meet expectations and deadlines set for apparently minor things.
2. Be on time (that means early!)
3. Avoid time conflicts.
4. Communicate time conflicts.
5. Represent yourself, the program, and the University well -- act with maturity.
6. Take care of your academic responsibilities. Make sure to communicate well with your professors. Ask for permission in a timely manner to miss class when there are travel conflicts (in person, not via email).
7. Greet and introduce yourself to visitors at practice or in the basketball office.
8. Be especially considerate of athletic department support staff, both at home and on the road.
9. Be considerate of those providing services when traveling, i.e. hotel staff, bus drivers, servers, flight attendants. "Please" and "Thank you" go a long way!
10. Clean up after yourself at home (locker room, meeting spaces, bench) or when on the road (buses, hotels, restaurants). Leave it better than you found it.
11. Dress Appropriately -- Ask yourself, "Is this the ME, that I want them to see?"
12. Be responsible for issued equipment -- you will be accountable for damaged or lost items.